Do you feel intrigue when people changes their relationship status into “COMPLICATED” on facebook or even when they posts status saying their life is so complicated.
You might have been in a similar situation where you felt that you are in a complicated status in your life and everything seems to be a mess.
Does it ever occur to you to think or even wish to live a simple life?
“Change your thoughts and you change your world.” Norman Vincent Peale
Sometimes we are so caught up with our busy life that we couldn’t even take the time to pause and really evaluate what’s going on with our lives.
There’s just so many things to do and so many dreams that we want to pursue and goals we want to achieve that makes our life so complicated in order to get to where we want ourselves to be.
I feel this most of the time. With so many thoughts and ideas running thru my head, I create so many things to do and a lot of tasks that I need to accomplish which makes me paralysed because I just don’t know where to start.
I know what I want to happen and I know that I want to get there but with so many things that I want to accomplish as fast as I can, the more that I am not able to finish any task at all which makes me miss achieving my goals and achieving my dreams.
This thought was very helpful to me and the tips that I will share with you might also help you to not complicate your life and make your life simple.
[tweetthis display_mode=”box”]”To effectively simplify your life, you must first change your thinking by putting the right things into your mind.”[/tweetthis]
1. Your mind is a gift from God, designed to help you in your endeavor to make your life simpler.
2. God has given you the power to decide what type of input you want to put into your mind.
3. God can provide the insights and wisdom you need to make your goal of a simpler life possible.
4. The clearer your mind, the better you will be able to accomplish your goal to simplify your mind.
Tips On How To Make Your Life Simple:
1. Commit to rid yourself of all useless activities that lead to mental pollution.
2. Figure out what your worries and fears are, then put them in God’s hands and leave them there.
3. Refresh your mind by choosing positive, uplifting entertainment.
4. When you read the Bible, think about what God is saying and how you can live it.
5. Discipline your mind to imitate Jesus’ characteristics of humility, servanthood, gentleness and patience.
[tweetthis]” You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.” James Allen”[/tweetthis]