As a network marketer, I know how it feels to run the business with little training or tools to use in order to become successful in this industry especially for women.
Most of the time, even if our own MLM company has built their own system on how to do the business, we still feel kind of lost and have no idea where to really begin.
Have you asked yourself this questions?
- How do I grow my biz when I’m so busy working another job, juggling the kids, parents and everything else?
- How can I get over the “mommy guilt” — I feel so bad that I’m missing time with my kids but I don’t know what else to do to make this work?
- How do I get a handle on all the things I have to do? I constantly feel overwhelmed and don’t know what to focus on first.
- How can I motivate myself to pick up the phone or get out and network when all I’ve heard is NO lately?
- Where am I going to find more people to talk to? I’ve already approached all my friends and family and no one’s interested!
- How do I get more people to host an event for me (or at least meet me for coffee so I can share the products/business?)
- How do I get over my fear of approaching people? I know some who’d be great in my biz, but I’m afraid to share my opportunity because of what they may think.
- How can I share my products or biz in a way that doesn’t feel so pushy (and I don’t have to feel so uncomfortable and awkward?)
- How do I motivate my team to take more action? They have potential, but they need to be doing more.How can I keep growing my biz when my team needs so much of my time?
- What do I need to do to keep people from quitting my team? I invest so much time in them, and when they give up it affects MY belief and motivation.
- What can I do to get my partner on board? Building my biz is hard enough without all the extra pressure about “spending too much time and money.”
If you have had these questions running in your mind when you first started your network marketing business or if you are still asking these questions even after you have been doing the business for quite some time already, then I can help and train you how to get the right answers and solutions for this questions that might be holding you back in realizing your full potential to become the next leader in your network marketing business.
In my training for network marketing for women, you will learn:
Make more money and get better results using your COMPANY’S current system. (This isn’t about changing up anything you’ve been taught! However, you’ll know how to make a few tweaks to your current approach so you create even faster duplication in your downline).
Break through rejection and motivate yourself into high activity. You’ll know how to coach yourself so the “no’s” and cancellations don’t derail you, and be in the kind of action that will ensure your paycheck grows month after month.
Find high-quality leads for your biz so you can recruit strong new leaders.Learn how to meet people in your everyday activities, and what to say so they want to hear more about your opportunity.
Have a VISION in place that ensure you stay committed and create the results you want. After this event, you’ll be dreaming bigger than ever, and know how to accomplish your goals with less time and struggle.
Know how to use Facebook, email and social media tools so you actually sell products and recruit new biz builders (instead of just wasting your time). You’ll know exactly what to do on-line so you can build out a team in your own local area, or anywhere in the world.
Sell more products and recruit new leaders, in a way that is more authentic, comfortable and works. You’ll be able to approach anyone and recruit serious new builders into your team (without feeling pushy or sales-y in any way).
Get a LOT more done with less time and effort. Learn how to set up support and systems so you can grow your biz without burning yourself out.
Build a successful biz without sacrificing precious time with your family. You’ll know exactly what to do so you can grow your biz with minimal mommy guilt, and without giving up what’s most important in the process.
Get more support and encouragement from your spouse, partner or family. You’ll know how to get support from the people you love, so you don’t feel so alone building your biz.
Coach your team so they get great results. You’ll know exactly how to build a “team culture” that brings out the best in your leaders and helps them make the kind of money to stay committed and in action.
Have unshakable confidence and the kind of belief that moves mountains. After a weekend with some of the most inspiring women in the profession, you’ll have more belief than ever in yourself, your company and your ability to build your biz.
You can either work with me and be part of my team or you can attend my network marketing training while still doing your own MLM business.
Fill out the form below if you are interested to join my weekly training for network marketing.